Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Submission of an entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only aged 18+.
- Competition opens 2 November, 2016. Promotion closes on 26 December, 2016 at 11.59pm. (The "Promotional Period").
- The Promoter is Mamá Y Bebé.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, enter by: Following @mamaybebepjs, tagging mamaybebepjs, BabyLove and 3 friends who would love to know about Mamáybebé pyjamas and share with #mamaybebepjs your proudest Mummy or Bump pic
- Entrants may enter once within the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Each entry will be judged based on completed questions. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email and phone.
- Prize pool includes: 1 winner of 6 months supply of Baby Love nappies valued between $285.00 and $310.00 depending on the age of the winner’s child. The prize has been calculated based on a nappy consumption of 6 nappies per day for 183 days. Size of nappy and requirement of sizes of nappy will dependent on the winner’s baby age.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- By entering, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use personal information disclosed, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter Mamá Y Bebé.